Saturday, December 27, 2014

The Sims Series Review


                Instead of writing a review on an adventure game, I’m going to talk about one of my favorite life simulation game series, The Sims.  I have played each generation of the game (except the Sims 4) from the very first game to The Sims 3.  I own all the games in the Sims 2 and the Sims 3, and a few in the first series.  I love this game series so much that I had to write a review for it.

                This game is about how you create a person (technically known as a Sim) and choose how they live their life.  There is no open-end point to the game so there is no final ending like many of the adventure games.  There are specific opportunities in the game that you can have your Sim complete.  My favorite part of the game is the building and designing the interior of homes.  There are also expansion and stuff packs of extra items and game play.  The expansion packs gives you more options of how you want your Sim to live their life, while the stuff pack's gives you more clothing and items your Sims can use or look at.

                I love this game a lot due to the building.  I have built over 30 homes within the last seven or eight years that I have played the game, and have continued to build more.  If you want to get any of the Sims games you can get the new game of the Sims 4 at Target, Wal-Mart, Best Buy, or Origin.  You can also buy the Sims 3 at the same locations.  However, the Sims 1 and Sims 2 have been discontinued, if you really want to play the older games you could find them on eBay or a website similar to that.  You can buy The Sims 2 in the App store if your Mac user.  The app comes with all the games and cost about thirty dollars, many who own the Sims 2 from downloading from Origin can get the rest of the games for free (This happened to me and I was really excited for it).  I give this game a 10/10 since I have been playing the game for the last 10 years and I just love everything about it.

                If you want more information about the game you can go to Wikipedia or any other place.  If you have any suggestions put it in the comments.  I would love to hear some feedback about my post but please be kind and not a troll.  You guys are the best, thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment