Saturday, March 21, 2015

Nancy Drew Sea of Darkness Game Cover Released

SEA_CoverShare
Hello everyone. On the 20th this month, Her Interactive released the cover art for their newest game Nancy Drew: Sea of Darkness. The information that has been released about this game is that it takes places in Iceland and an old ship that keeps reappearing. This game is also the last time Lani Minella plays the voice of Nancy Drew. Lani Minella will be missed as the beloved character Nancy Drew, and I welcome the new person who will be playing Nancy in the upcoming games.  The spine of the cover is also a tribute to the Nancy Drew original hard cover books.  This game just keeps getting better and better.

Thank you all for reading. I will stick to my weekday posts, but since I really wanted to put this post out, I will make an exception for today. If you have any comments about the upcoming game of about my post, put it in the comments below.

Until next time,


No comments:

Post a Comment