Saturday, July 4, 2015

Nancy Drew #25: Alibi in Ashes Review



Hello everyone! Today I’m going to review Nancy Drew Alibi in Ashes.  This is the 25th installment in the Nancy Drew Series.  There is more information about the game in the paragraph below.  I did not write the information in the quotes, this information was taken from the Her Interactive website.



Escape the Smoky Intrigue of a Hometown Inferno!

A local contest turns into an arson scene and now deceit smolders among the charred ruins of the River Heights Town Hall. Police have several suspects, but well-placed incriminating evidence and poisonous local gossip compelled authorities to make only one arrest: Nancy Drew. Can you, as the teenage detective and her closest friends, catch the real arsonist and extinguish the accusations among the embers?

In the game you could play four different characters Nancy, Bess, George, and Ned.  I really liked playing with all the different characters it made the game more fun, in my opinion.   The only thing I wish was in the game was being able to see Ned, but there's always the next game.  In the game there's an ice-cream shop you can order whatever ice-cream you can without having to earn money, but you will get to see the bill in the end.  Just be prepared to see a bill over $100 dollars if you eat the ice-cream a lot.  I also love the fact that you got to see Nancy's house and roam around inside.

Now back to the game.  The game graphics were really nice, very realistic.  The game is pretty simple I only cheated a few times when I first played it.  The plot and the storyline were pretty good.  It was consistent throughout the game and it felt like you were always on your toes.  I give this game a 10/10.  I would defiantly play this game if you haven't already played it.

Thanks for reading everyone.  If you want to give me any game suggestions, then put it in the comments down below or send it to one of my social media sites.  I would also love some feed back about my post so put it in the comment down below as well.

Until tomorrow,

No comments:

Post a Comment