Friday, August 14, 2015

Chit Chat #1 Random Facts About Me


Finally, the week has coming to an end and I will have some free time.  I have once again become busy with everything that is life.  This of course put a set back on everything that is Retrospect Reviews.   I will try to do a review or something, but with the schedule I have seen it might be a while before I can find the right words to type.  Today I’m just going to do a little chitchat today.  I’m going to list a few random facts about me.



1.What was your favorite subject at school?  When I was younger it was P.E., but now I prefer doing the electives since they’re easier.

2.  What is your favorite drink? I think the best answer for this is water.  I don’t really drink a lot of soda or juices, so I’m going with water.

3.  What is your favorite food?  This is so hard.  If I had to choose on it would be One-Pot Parmesan Chicken Ziti.  There is artichokes and spinach with this, but since I don’t like those I replace it with broccoli and yellow zucchini.

4.  What is your favorite song at the moment?  Umm… There’s to many to count, but I really like Endless Forms Most Beautiful by Nightwish.

5.  What is the last thing you bought?  I think it was some makeup, but I can’t remember what kind.
6.  Favorite color?  Any color of blue.

7.  Favorite book of all time?  I would have to say the ANON series by Diamond McKinney.  There are eight books released in the series and a new one being released sometime this August.

8.  Have you ever been out of the country, if so how many times?  Sadly I have not yet, but if I did it would be to Germany first.

9.  Mac or PC?   I use both, but I prefer to use my Mac since its faster on the internet.
10.  Can you cook?  Yes I can, but not very well.  As long as I have the recipe in front of me I’m good to go.
11.  What’s your favorite TV show?  At the moment its Big Brother.  Once the season ends it will be something else.

12.  Your favorite blog?  My favorite blog is SmoonStyle.  I love Simone’s voice and when I found out about her blog I immediately followed it.  Simone also inspired me to start my own blog.

13.  Tattoo’s and piercings?  I have no tattoo and I never will because I have a fear of needles and the only thing I have pierced is my ears.

14.  A confession?  I’m more social on my blog than in real life.  I hate bringing attention to myself when in public but I have no problem with doing a blog.

15.  Meaning behind my URL?  When I was thinking about my blog title and URL I wanted something unique.  It was also inspired by Retrospect – 10th Anniversary concert from Epica.  If you look up retrospect it means: a review or survey of a past course of events or period of time.

16.  What’s your favorite music genre?  I will listen to anything except rap and R&B.

17.  What’s your favorite bands?  I like Nightwish, Epica, Within Temptation, and Breaking Benjamin.  I listen to other music genres, but I listen to this right now.

18.  Something I’m proud of.  Having straight A’s for two years straight.

19.  Fears? Falling, heights, and anything that is dangerous.

20.  How important do you think an education is?   I believe that an education is very important.  It helps you get a good paying job (After you work up the job ladder.)

Well that’s twenty facts about me.  I hope you enjoyed reading it.  If this post goes really well then I will do more chit chat posts.


Until next time,



No comments:

Post a Comment