Monday, August 24, 2015

CoverGirl's Dulce De Leche


A while back I bought a new lipstick.  Normally I don’t wear lipstick because it dries my lips out, but I decided to get a nude lipstick from Covergirl.  It is called Dulce De Leche 225.  I like the color of the lipstick, but it was very thin.  When you think of lipstick you think of a color that won’t leave a spot uncovered.  Well for this lipstick did exactly that, it looked like I use a watercolor or something on my lips.  It was very watery and I probably won’t get it again.


Now this might work as a concealer for hiding dark circles that are under your eyes.  I have never tried it, but I think I might.  I probably won’t, but it is still a good idea to try.  I was really hoping for this to work, but it didn’t for me sadly.  This might work for you, but I don’t really know.  I don’t really like say that this lipstick doesn’t work, but I thought it would be a good idea that other knew of the problems I had with this lipstick.

Thanks for reading everyone.  If you have anything to add put it in the comments down below or on one of my social media sites.  Don't forget to share my blog with others.


Until next time,


No comments:

Post a Comment