Sunday, August 16, 2015

Nancy Drew #7: Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake Review


Hey everyone. Since today is Funday Sunday I decide to do a review post about Nancy Drew Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake.  This is the seventh game in the Nancy Drew series.  There is more information about the game in the paragraph below.  (I did not write the information in the quotes, this information was taken from the Her Interactive website.)

Hunt for Clues on the Trail of a Pack of Phantom Hounds!
You, as Nancy Drew, must pick up the cold trail left by a notorious gangster who once lived in the lakeside cabin recently purchased by Nancy’s friend. Are the ghostly legends true, or is there a flesh and blood answer to the dogs’ haunting howls? Decipher cryptic puzzles, search through shadowy wood, creepy old houses, interview suspicious characters, and dodge danger to sniff out the truth behind local legends to solve the mystery in Nancy Drew: Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake.

This was one of the longest games that I have ever played.  The reason it took so long was that I would get lost in the forest and go in circles.  Though I had a map in the inventory.  I have a habit of getting lost in that game.  I have played this game more than 15 times, yet I still get lost.  After a while, you will start to remember where you need to go.

Since the game is kind of old you will need an older computer.  If you have parallels for your Mac it will work, but towards the end of the game there will be glitches.  Even if I get lost in the forest in this game I still love it.  I like the fact that it gives me a challenge with the puzzles and the game play.

Thanks for reading everyone.  I will try to post tomorrow if time permits.  If not, then I will try for another day.  If you have any suggestions tell me on my social media pages or in the comments down below.


Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment