Friday, August 21, 2015

Rimmel London Match Perfection Foundation

Hey everyone. Since the beauty post I did the other day went pretty well I’m going to talk about a liquid face makeup that I use.  This make-up is called Match Perfection Foundation from Rimmel London.

I went through a few different liquid make-ups and when I first started to use it and I felt that this one matched my skin the best.  I have very light skin and most makeups don’t go that light so when I found this, I fell in love with it.  It has a light and fluffy feel after I put it on and it feels like nothing is on my face.  Most of the other makeups I have tried wouldn’t let my face breath, which caused it to break out.

There are 8 different shades that range from light color to a darker tone; I use the 101 Classic Ivory since it matches my skin so well.  I could also go with a 120 Ivory, but I prefer the 101 Classic Ivory.  The make-up cost about $4.97, which is a really good price if you ask me.
Thanks for reading everyone.  I hope you enjoyed my post.  I would love to get some feed back on my post, so leave a comment in the comments down below or on one of my social media pages.


Talk to you all later,


No comments:

Post a Comment