Saturday, August 15, 2015

Sally Hansen Black and Blue Nail Polish


Hey everyone.  I hope everyone is having a great Saturday!  Now normally I don’t post on Saturday, but I’m making an exception for today.  This post is about one of my favorite nail polishes.
I for one love to wear nail polish, but its too expensive to go and get it done professionally, so I do it at home.  Then there’s the nail polish with some having dibutyl phthalate, toluene, formaldehyde, and possible lead.  They maybe pretty, but it does horrible things to my toes so I try to stay a way from products that have these problems.


There are a few brands that I love to wear one of them is Sally Hansen.  I can wear this nail polish for weeks at a time and not have any problems (Not recommended for more than 14 days of wear at a time.).  This is nail polish number is 580 and called Black and Blue.

I have always preferred the darker colors of nail polish and this one almost gives off a blue, purple, and green color.  It is one of my most favorites and I love it.  I also like that it doesn’t chip and the shine it gives my toes.  When putting it on I use a clean coat first, then the Black and Blue nail polish.  After the Black and Blue polish dries, I would suggest putting on a second coat to make it have a thick rich color since it’s a little thin.

Thanks for reading everyone.  I’m going to take the free time I have to write more post so that I can post every few days.  If this beauty post goes well then, I will do more of these as well.

Until later,



No comments:

Post a Comment