Friday, August 28, 2015

Sinful Colors, Navy I Do


Today is Friday everyone!  That means that tomorrow is Saturday.  Woo hoo!   I’m going to talk about another nail polish that I have fallen in love with from Sinful Color called Navy I Do.  It’s a dark blue color that has almost a black tone to it.  The color last a really long time and I like the fact that I can wear it for the same amount of time as the Sally Hansen Nail Polish (2 weeks).


The nail polish is thicker than the Black and Blue nail polish that I talked about last time.  You only have to do one coat of the color.  I still would suggest using a clear coat before you up on the color.  If you want to get this nail polish you can go to any store that sells nail polish.  I got mine at Wal-Mart for about 5 dollars I think.

Thank you everyone for reading this post.  If you have any suggestion put it in the comments or on one of my social media pages, and don’t for get to share my blog with others.

Until next time,


No comments:

Post a Comment