Monday, September 7, 2015

Among the Sleep Review

Hello everyone! Today I’m going to review the horror survival game Among the Sleep.  Now if you have read any of my early post, then you know that I hate horror games.  For one, I get scared easily, and two, I can’t stand being scared.  I somehow let someone rope me into playing this game.  This game came out on May 29, 2014.

Among the Sleep is a first person horror adventure, in which you play a two-year old child. After being awoken abruptly by some strange force you explore the eerie house while looking for comfort.


One of my friends found this from the Youtuber Jacksepticeye.  They watched him play the game for a little bit and decided to buy the game.  I never watched the game and just decided to go along with it.  I thought, “What could be so scary about a teddy bear and a little boy in a big house?”  Hmm let me think … everything!  The little boys imagination probably kicks in and makes this silly little game into a nightmare for anyone that scares easily.  I mostly watched with putting in some comments in every once in a while because the game freaked me out.  This game is definitely not for the weak and if you scare to easily, then don’t play it, but if you like games like this, then go right a head.

The graphics were really good we had to turn down the sensitivity of our mouse down so we wouldn’t make ourselves sick.  Though I do not have it, the Oculus Rift works great for this game, if you watch the game when Jacksepticeye played it, then you can see that it looks pretty cool.  The game was very short.  We finished the game it two days.  When the game ended it felt like there should have been more though there was not.  It was still a good game even if it was short.  The game costs $5 dollars, which was a pretty reasonable price.

Thank you for reading everyone.  If you have any suggestions or comment put them down below or send me a message on my social media pages.  Don’t forget to share my blog with others.


Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment