Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Chit Chat #3 Fall Activites

Since it’s almost fall now I have decided to create a post for things you should do before it gets too cold and things you should do during the fall.

Many people recommend doing this (though I never can).  Go to a corn maze.  Now I would definitely do this, but when I'm near the pollen on those things it makes me have a sneezing fit.  If you don't have the same problem then it would be a great way to test your sense of direction to see if you can find your way out.

Another thing you can do is do some family outdoor activities.  This can range from going on walks, riding bikes, hiking, there are possibilities are endless.  This is not only a great way to stay active, but its a great way to spend time with family.

I think this should be on everyone's list, and that is cooking or baking, something to fit the fall mood.  It can range for sweets, breads, and whatever else you want to cook.  I love to bake sweets so I will definitely do some baking.


You can also plan your Halloween party.  I know that it's still a month away, but if you procrastinate like me then planning early is a good thing.  I'm writing a murder mystery to have everyone solve, planning what to make/bake, and decorating ideas.

I will definitely read during the fall since I can now cozy up with a good book.  I have a ton of light reads that I want to read and this will be a great time do read them.

If you're an American then, you know that football is back on.  I’m not really a big sports fan so I probably won't watch any football, unless someone turns it on I might watch.

It wouldn’t be fall without pumpkins. You can go out to a pumpkin field to get a pumpkin or buy one from the store and carve it.  If you are a big Starbucks fan then, you can also make your own Pumpkin Pie Frappe/Pumpkin and Cream Frappe.  That or make your very own pumpkin pie!

Decorating for the fall is always fun; adding reds, browns, and orange colors to your house.  Here are some printable images that you can place in your house for decorations.

Thanks for reading everyone.  I didn’t want to put to many suggestions in this post so I listed a few that caught my attention.  What do you do during the fall?  Tell me in the comment down below.  Don’t forget to share my blog with others.

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment