Friday, September 18, 2015

Exquisite Oil Micro-Oil Shampoo and Conditioner


Hey everyone.  Today I’m going to talk about one of my favorite shampoo and conditioner that I found.  It’s called, Exquisite Oil Micro-Oil Shampoo and Exquisite Oil Crème conditioner.  I color my hair, which makes my hair dry out and a pain to work with sometimes.  This makes it very easy to manage my hair and I don’t have to worry about my hair getting any damage.

Oil infused hair care provides many benefits to all types of hair. Exquisite Oil Shampoo by Biolage provides a rich, sensorial experience with blend of Moringa, Macadamia, Coconut and Almond oils.

Oil infused hair care provides many benefits to all types of hair. Exquisite Oil Conditioner by Biolage provides a rich, sensorial experience with Moringa, Macadamia, Orange Peel Oils and Sage Extract.


As I said before, I color my hair, which makes my hair very brittle.  This helps make my hair strong and not as fragile, and it helps keep my hair nice and clean.  I almost used up the big bottle that I got about a month or two ago.

It’s actually cheaper to buy the bigger bottles of the stuff then to buy the small bottles since it’s kind of expensive.  The bigger bottle cost about $30 dollars for the shampoo (33.8 oz.) and conditioner (33.8 oz.), while it takes almost $30 dollars to buy a small bottle of shampoo (8.5 oz.) and another $30 dollars to get the conditioner (10.1 oz.).

If you want to try this out you can order it on amazon or try to find it in either a hair salon or a grocery store.  I was once able to find in a JcPennys.

Thanks for reading everyone.  Tell me what your thing of this Biolage shampoo and conditioner?  Tell me in the comments down below.  Don’t forget to share my blog with others and follow me on my social media sites.

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment