Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Shut Up Flower Boy Band K-Drama Review


Today in going to review the K-Drama Shut Up Flower Boy Band.  This show aired in January 30 to March 20, 2012.  When I found this show people said that they didn't like the show for many reasons.

Joo Byung-hee (Lee Min-ki) is the crazy, free-spirited leader and vocalist of the popular underground rock group, Eye Candy. Joining him is Kwon Ji-hyuk (Sung Joon), chic Lee Hyun-soo (L), playboy Kim Ha-jin (Yoo Min-kyu), silent Jang Do-il (Lee Hyun-jae) and baby-faced Seo Kyung-jong (Kim Min-suk). When their delinquent-ridden school is forced to close down, they debate whether it's even worth returning to high school at all. However, due to an outside confrontation with their new school's current ruling band, Strawberry Fields, Eye Candy decides to attend Jungsang High out of spite so they can rule the school once again.


In the beginning of the show there was a death for one of the characters.  Now I normally don't cry over TV show, but this one made me cry.  It was probably how they got rid of the character is what got me.  Back to the main topic at hand, people said the camera angle weren't good and the filming wasn't very good.  I didn't notice it really, it seemed like normal filming.  Other than it being a little shaking every once in a while it wasn't as bad as everyone said.  The story line for the show was pretty good.  The ending of the show was ok; it wasn't really all that great. You could kind of guess where they were going with it after so many episodes.

Thank you for reading everyone.  I haven't had a lot of time to really write this month and I only little bits of time to relax before I go back to what I was working on.  If you have anything to add then, put it in the comment down below.  Don't forget to share my blog with others.


Until next time,


No comments:

Post a Comment