Thursday, October 1, 2015

Hello October Chit Chat #4


Hey everyone.  Its now October!! It feels like time is going by so fast.  It feels like just yesterday it was the beginning of September.  Anyway, this month I will have a similar theme to what I did last month.  Post about the fall, some beauty post, games reviews, and now Halloween ideas.


I love decorating for Halloween so I will do a few Halloween post until the 31st of October.  I have a few creative homemade items that are easy to make that I think everyone will enjoy.  I think a majority of them will be food, but I will try to do fun homemade decorations as well.

I will probably have the same posting schedule last the last two month.  I have no idea what I have planned so expect posting to be irregular.

Thanks for reading everyone.  Tell me what your favorite part of Halloween is in the comments down below.

Until next time,



No comments:

Post a Comment