Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Homemade Halloween Candles

These picture belong to the blog, "House of Dewberry."

Though its close to Halloween, I have a few creative ideas for decorations that I want to share with you.  One of them is homemade candlesticks.  I found this off of the blog “House of Dewberry”.  They’re very easy to make and very cute when your done.  I will leave a link on how to make these down below.

You will need:
  • ·      Paper towel rolls and/or toilet paper rolls
  • ·      Scissors
  • ·      Glue gun
  • ·      Glue sticks
  • ·      Masking tape
  • ·      Plastic tea lights
  • ·      Small stones
  • ·      Black and white paint
  • ·      Paint brush





These take a little time to make, but you will love the outcome.  I made mine similar to hers, but with less glue.  You can go to House of Dewberry to find more detail instructions on how to make these cool candles.
Thanks for reading everyone.  If you have any suggestions then, put them in the comments down below.  Make sure your remember to follow me for more post.



Until next time,



No comments:

Post a Comment