Sunday, November 29, 2015

One Year of Blogging!!!


I can't believe it.  My blog is officially a year old!! It feels like I just started my blog just yesterday, yet it feels as if I have been blogging longer than a year.  I have learned so much from starting this blog yet I feel as if I have a very long ways to go.

I want to thank everyone for reading my blog and it makes me so happy that you take a little time out of your day just to read it.  I really want to do something special, but I can’t really think of anything special to do.  I will try to do something special if I think of anything.  To kind of celebrate my blog turning one year old I decided to make cookies!  Sadly the ones I made were all eaten, so time to cook some more!

I have a few post ideas written right now and hopefully I can finish them.  I am also considering doing Blogmas!  I really want to do blogmas, but I need more ideas.  I have at least one post for finished for blogmas.  If you have any ideas for what you want me to do for blogmas tell me in the comment down below or on my twitter page.

Again, thank you to all that support this blog it would be nothing without everyone’s support and I will hopefully get a post out tomorrow.  If not then, I will do the post on Tuesday.  If you have any ideas for post, tell me in the comments down below or send me a message on twitter.  And don't forget to follow me for updates.

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment