Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Chit Chat #5: Christmas Joy


It is now December, which means that Christmas will be here in the next 24 days (If you don’t count today)!  I have been thinking about ways to celebrate Christmas on the blog and I think I have finally come up with the idea.  It will all depend on what I have time for since I will be busy December 1-18.

I am working on a few blogmas post right now and hopefully I can get all 24 or 12 posts done on time (I am still debating if I should do 12 or 24 post.).  I seem to have a habit of not getting my post out on time.  Oops.  Anyway, I will be focusing on gift ideas, food, music, make-up (if possible), and anything else that I haven’t listed.  I am really excited to do this and I hope that this will be a huge success.

Thank you for reading everyone!  I hope to have a post up every day until the 25th of December.  After the 25th, I might take a small break for a few days.  After that, I will get back to posting.  If you have any suggestions for any new posts tell me in the comments down below.  And don’t forget to follow for updates.


Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment