Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Christmas Movies Favorites



I just love Christmas.  I love the lights the decorations it just makes everything feel special.  Since it’s December I wanted to share my top 10 Christmas movies with everyone!

  1. The Nightmare Before Christmas
  2. Home Alone 1
  3. The Santa Clause
  4. Dr. Seuss’ How the Grinch Stole Christmas
  5. A Charlie Brown Christmas
  6. Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer
  7. Frosty the Snowman
  8. Santa Claus Is Comin’ to Town
  9. The Christmas Carol
  10. The Polar Express



I grew up watching all of these on TV and I still love them to this day.  The movies aren’t in any specific order for which one I like more.  I love all of these movies equally and I watch them every year.  I’m not really sure if The Nightmare Before Christmas is a Christmas movie or a Halloween movie, but since it has Christmas in it I’m counting it as one.  If you have not seen these movies, then you have to watch them.  If you have watched them, well watch them again.

Thank you for reading everyone.  I hope you enjoy these movies!  What is your favorite Christmas movie? Tell me in the comments down below.  If you have a suggestion on what my next post should be put it in the comment down below.  Don’t forget to follow me for updates.

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment