Saturday, February 20, 2016

The Liebster Award


Hello everyone!  Today I have a little announcement to make.  As I opened up my email on the first of February I found out that Miss. Sara Lou from http://herelectricocean.blogspot.co.uk nominated me for the Liebster award!  Sorry it took so long to post it, I have become very busy which made it impossible for me to write but we're here now so lets get into this.

For those that do not know what the Liebster award is; The Liberster award is a award that raises awareness for bloggers that don’t necessarily have big followings.

Here’s how this will work (These words are taken from Sara’s Page):

Someone nominates you. In their post, they will have answered 11 questions, then nominated 11 bloggers with less than 1,000 followers or readers. They will then create 11 questions for the 11 bloggers to answer.  (I had trouble finding that actual figures for the blogs so I will be basing this off of Twitter followers.)

These bloggers will then answer the questions, nominate the 11 new bloggers with less than 1,000 readers/followers, and create 11 new questions... don't forget to put links to their pages!! Oh, and make sure you contact them/comment on their blog to let them know!

And so the cycle continues...



Sara’s Questions:

1.  What is your favorite piece of stationary?
I really don’t have any.  I mostly type everything out since it makes it easier to keep tract of everything.

2.  Which three bloggers do you look up to?
This is a hard one…I would have to say Simone Simons from Smoonstyle, Jemma from Dorkface, and Claire from Fine and Dandy. 

3.  What are your three favorite posts? (From your blog)

4.  What do you look for in a friend?
I probably look for people that are similar to me and have similar interest to mine.

5.  Can I follow you on pintrest?
Yes, you can. Here’s the link if you want to follow me.  I’m on there almost all the time.  https://www.pinterest.com/RetrospectRev/

6.  What do you love to do to relax?
I have always felt that games help me relax, they help me enter a new world full of fun and adventure.

7.  What three songs always make you smile?
I don’t really know what songs make me smile. 

8.  What movie have you really enjoyed this month?
I haven’t really watched any movies since December so I’m going to have to say Star Wars: The Force Awakes, I though that was a really good but I seriously need to watch it again.

9.  If you had to use a chat up line on your celebrity crush, what would you say and who to?
I don’t really have a celebrity crush.  I know this sound odd but I really don’t and if I did, I would have no idea what to say to them.

10.  If you were to write a book about your blog, what would the first line be?
The first line in my book about my blog would be

11.  What three posts are you hoping to publish in the next three months?
I’m hoping to post some cake recipes, game reviews, and anything else I can think of.

My nominations:

Your Questions
  1. ·      Why did you start your blog?
  2. ·      How long have you been blogging for?
  3. ·      Who are your top three favorite bloggers?
  4. ·      If you could meet anyone who would it be?
  5. ·      If you could have any job in the world what would it be?
  6. ·      What if your favorite type of sweet?
  7. ·      If you could travel to any country in the world where would you go?
  8. ·      What is your favorite genre of music?
  9. ·      What is your favorite color?
  10. ·      What is your favorite season?
  11. ·      What do you do in your spare time?

Thank you for reading everyone.  I really had fun answering these questions.  Looking forward to reading my nominees response.

Until next time,



No comments:

Post a Comment