Friday, July 29, 2016

Sinful Colors Vacation Time 264 Nail Polish


Well it’s time again that I go down the makeup isle to get what I need and just gravitate towards the nail polish.  In most cases I end up buying one of them, and well that just what I did, I picked up a 264 Vacation Time from Sinful Colors.  This is a nice warm pink tone and just has the summer time warm feeling. 

Normally I don’t wear pink, I know shocker, but I just had to get this shade because I looked so pretty.  This company has become my favorite for buying nail polishes because of how well they go on and the thickness of the polish.

Most nail polishes colors are very thin and watery but these nail polishes are thick and rich with color and last up to two week with no chips.  This color is just the nicest to wear with any outfit and what not to love about this color.

It only cost $2 dollars, which isn’t a bad price for the nail polish since most cost up to $4 to $5 dollars.  You can find this most stores and drugs stores.

Thank you for reading everyone!  I hope you like this nail polish as much as I do.

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment