Friday, August 19, 2016

Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin FakeOut Mascara


I think everyone that wears makeup has at least worn mascara once in there life.  Normally, I can't wear mascara since it won't come off my eyes and my eyelashes kept breaking and falling out.  I got to the point that I could not wear mascara anymore and I didn't for the last 3 years because of this.  I have finally found the nicest mascara that keeps my eyelashes enact and give me actually what I want. 

I find that this Organic Wear mascara was better than most of the brands that I have ever tried, and trust me I have worn a lot of different types of mascara, but none of them were as nice as this one.  It still gave me the long big eyelashes that everyone wants but with out them falling off.

I would also like to mention the one I wear is not water proof but they do have ones that are water proof, and since this is organic that means there are no preservative in it meaning it will dry out faster that any other mascara.

Thank you for reading everyone!  I hope you enjoyed this and I would highly recommend this mascara to you if you have had the same problems as me. 

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment