Friday, September 16, 2016

Neutrogena Shine Control Classic Ivory No. 10



If any one has seen my Twitter page then you know that I was looking for a new liquid foundation since my other one was not sold anymore, sadly.  Well after looking and trying almost 20 different foundations I finally found the one!  I might be exaggerating a bit on it but after trying as many as I have then you know how I feel about it.

I bought a Neutrogena Shine Control Classic Ivory No. 10.  Most of the problems I’ve had with most of the makeups were that they were to dark for my pale skin.  I have more of a blue undertone than yellow tone, which causes a problem for me when buying makeup.  The foundation has a light thin texture, it does have a small thickness to it which I was really persistence with not having the foundation being thick but it I don’t really mind it all that much.

It has a natural lightweight feeling and keeps the oils from my skin at bay as long as I’m not sweeting from the heat.  The makeup last 8 hours, which I pretty good I think there is a 12-hour foundation if you want to try it.  I would definitely recommend this to everyone who has had the same problem.  I went to Ulta Beauty to buy this makeup for about $14 dollars, but since I use so little of it for my face that it should last me maybe two or three months.  I do have to warn you about the bottle, it takes a bit of effort so be warned of it.

Thank you for reading everyone!  I hope this is helped you find a nice bottle of liquid foundation.  If you have any recommendations for me to try I would love to know what it is, if you have a recommendations put it in the comments down below.

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment