Saturday, November 29, 2014

Nancy Drew: #12 Secret of the Old Clock Review


As I said in the first post, "I love Nancy Drew Games and it felt right to talk about for the first post.  This is one of my favorite games in the series because it's in the 1930's.  Secret of the Old Clock is the 12th game in the series and as I said before it's in the 1930's, which for me was a win.



“It's 1930 and Nancy Drew is asked to visit Emily Crandall, in Titusville, a girl whom Nancy knows only through a mutual friend.  She and her mother had been counting on the generosity of their kindly but strange neighbor, Josiah Crowley, to leave them part of his estate to support the inn they own.  But in his will, everything was left to Richard Topham, his ESP teacher.  A contested will, a suffering girl, suspicious psychics — can Nancy solve the mystery before time runs out in Nancy Drew: Secret of the Old Clock?”

The information in the second paragraph is from the Her Interactive website. I will put the website below so you can get more information and what not, I also don't own the picture.

This game had been one my favorite since I bought it back in 2009 or 2010, I can't really remember what year exactly, but it was around then.  This game had a really fun plot line for me, and I just loved driving Nancy's blue roadster around town.  There were a lot of really fun puzzles that you had to solve to get to the end.  Well unless you're on senior mode for the puzzles, then it's a pain; but that's because I get stuck playing mini golf forever.  Anyway, I've played this game over 20 times by now and still love it.

I give this game a rating of 10/10.  I love this game and I hope you will to.  You can buy it almost anywhere, like on the Her Interactive website, Target (I got mine here), Best Buy, and Walmart.  Also if you buy it from the company's website then you get a free walk-through to go with it, download only.  I hope you enjoy this game.



No comments:

Post a Comment