Monday, December 1, 2014

Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies Episode 1 Turnabout Countdown Review




            Just recently I played the first case in Phoenix Wright's Ace Attorney Dual Destinies.  This is the fifth installment in the Ace Attorney series.  This game is from the CAPCOM Company in Japan.  They just recently released the game for IOS in August.  When I had first got the game for my iPhone 4, I was really excited to play it, but due to the graphics I had to stop playing it and move it over to the iPad for better and fast graphics.


            The first case is where you play an attorney to defend your client, Juniper Woods, she was charged with the court room bombing.  Since this is the first case in the game you have to go through some of the tutorials in the game, which was a pain, but if you're new to the games then it's very helpful.  You also get to see all the Attorneys in the game.

Skip one paragraph if you don't want to read about the characters in the game.
            
Phoenix Wright, the main character in the Ace Attorney series, he was also the main character you play in the first three games Ace Attorney, Justice For All, and Trials and Tribulations.  Apollo Justice, the second attorney you can play in the Ace Attorney series, Apollo comes in when Phoenix is charged with murder.  Apollo gets the charges dropped and starts working at Phoenix's law firm.  Athena Cykes is the newest addition Attorney series, and partners with Apollo and Phoenix on most of the cases.

            This game was really fun and enjoyable.  I loved the anime clips that they added in this game set, it really adds to the game and I hope they continue doing them.  Some of the appearances in court were hard for me, I had difficulty pointing out contradictions and I had to look up some hints.  I figured out 90% on them by myself, but still need some help here and there.  This game really makes you think and that's what I like about it the most.

            I would give this game a 10/10 due to being a really big fan of the game series, though I only found out about it in 2013 from You Tuber arglefumph.  I would really recommend trying it out, the first case is free, but the rest you have to buy.  The first case is also shorter than the other five games in the Dual Destinies pack, but it's still fun to play and its worth buying.  Well for me that it.

            If you have any suggestions put it in the comments.  I would love to hear some feedback about my posts, but please be kind and not a troll.  You guys are the best, thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment