Sunday, March 15, 2015

Anticipation For Nancy Drew #32 Sea of Darkness


Hello everyone, today I'm going to talk about Nancy Drew #32 Sea of Darkness. Now if any of you follow Her Interactive then, you know that the game has not been released. I've been patiently waiting for this new game to come out and I can't wait to play it. Now once the game is released I will give my opinion of the game (But I want to give it a 10/10 just because it looks really fun.).


Above I have the official release date, pre-order, and shipment date for the game. I don't know about you, but I'm pre-ordering the game once it becomes available (Probably at Mid-night on the 14th of April), also on the 13th of March the company posted a screenshot from the inside of the game.
It theme is similar to the theme of The Captives Curse, having a rustic red wood theme. Anyway I want to try to post more often so I will try to do review once every week or so and talk about other things in the world of gaming (More towards the releasing for games). Share my blog and post comments, I will reply to if you comment. If you post a comment then, please be respectful and nice and not be rude. Thank you for reading you guys.

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment