Thursday, March 19, 2015

The Great Ace Attorney Anticipation


Hello everyone today I'm going to be talking about The Great Ace Attorney, the six installment in the Ace Attorney series. This game will revolve around Phoenix Wright's ancestor Ryūnosuke Naruhodō and Sherlock Homes.

Down below is a premise of the game.
Taking place near the end of the 19th century (known in Japan as the Meiji Period), Dai Gyakuten Saiban focuses on Ryūnosuke Naruhodō – an ancestor of Phoenix Wright, the primary protagonist of the Ace Attorney series – who seeks to become a full-fledged defense attorney. Joined by his assistant, Susato Mikotoba, Ryūnosuke travels to England to further his studies, where he encounters world-famous detective Sherlock Holmes and works alongside him in solving a mysterious case.

Now this game is not released yet. It might be sometime this year for Japan and everywhere else in 2016. I have played all of the Ace Attorney games and I expect this to be as good as the rest. Now once the game becomes available for me to play I will write a review for it (when it comes out in English). I will post more information once it becomes available.

Thanks for reading everyone. If you have any suggestions put it in the comments below. I would appreciate it if you would share my blog with others. I also want to confirm my posting schedule, I will post during the workweek and not on the weekend.

Until next time,


No comments:

Post a Comment