Friday, March 20, 2015

Sim City Build It Review



Hello everyone, today I'm going to be talking about the SimCity Build it app from EA. This game is basically building your own city of your own design. I have never really cared for that style of game, but I now think it's pretty good. In the beginning of the game they have a small tutorial with some help and pointers throughout the game. After a few upgrades to homes, it will start to look more like a city. I'm only on level 14 right now, but it's fun. The one thing I don't like is the fact that you have to wait to get any materials. It can take up to one minute or and half an hour to get one little item. I also can't afford anything above 4,000 Simoleons in the game to get anything to keep my city happy.

I mostly forget about the game after a while to then remember that my stuff is completed. You can also spend real money in the game to get Simcash or Simoleons, but I prefer not to spend any real money in the game. I have to say this game is a 7/10 rating because of the time it takes to get anything. If you want to play the game for yourself then, go into the app store and look-up SimCity. You can also get this game for android in Google play.

That's all, Thank you for reading and if you have any suggestions put it in the comments below. 


No comments:

Post a Comment