Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Murder Mystery Turnabout



As I said last week, I created a murder mystery for a few friends of mine.  It went pretty well, except that I had to answer all the questions because the character didn’t have enough information.  I forgot to write a short biography on each character, sadly.  The game still turned out pretty good.  The group was able to guess the villain after guessing twice, they also believe that it could have been an accident, but no, it was not.

Well that was my experience with writing my very own murder mystery game.  I would suggest you make sure that you give your character enough info before you play so that they can answer any and all questions.

Thanks for reading everyone.  As I said in previous posts I will be having odd schedule this month until June.  If you have any suggestions for me message me using Twitter, Google Plus, or Facebook.  Your feedback is very important to me and I would love to hear from my readers.

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment