Thursday, June 4, 2015

6 Months of Blogging


I can’t believe that I have been blogging for 6 months already.  Time really does seem to be going by so fast.  I didn’t even realize that it’s been six months since I’ve started my blog, until I decided to look at a few of my older posts.  Thanks for all the support for my blog.  It means the world to me that all of you read it.

I am installing Black Mirror right now so that I can write review on it.  I might finish the game by Wednesday and have the review up sometime next week or the week after that.  I will try to post regularly, but if I don’t then its because I’m busy.

I am still open to doing a Q&A and I hope everyone wants to do it.  I will create a poll on Google Plus for everyone can vote on.  I’m not sure if I want to have the Q&A on Google Plus or Twitter.  I might have one on both, but at different times during the day.

Thanks for reading everyone.  I am off to play Black Mirror!  If you have any questions for me then send me a message in Google Plus, Twitter, or Facebook.  The links will be down below. 

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment