Saturday, August 29, 2015

Breakfast Smoothie Recipes



Hey everyone.  Today I’m going to talk about some smoothies that were given to me by recommendation.  I haven’t had time to make or try them yet, but I think that these would taste really good.  I’m going to list four of them since there are lots, but I hope you enjoy these!




The first one would be the Homemade Raspberry Lemonade Smoothie
Ingredients:
  • ·      6 cups of water
  • ·      4 cups of ice cubes
  • ·      2 tsp lemon zest
  • ·      1 cup fresh lemon juice
  • ·      2 cups raspberry juice
  • ·      2 cups white sugar


The next one was Strawberry Oatmeal Breakfast Smoothie.
Ingredients:
  • ·      1 cup soy milk
  • ·      ½ cup rolled oats
  • ·      1 banana cut into chunks
  • ·      14 frozen strawberries
  • ·      ½ tsp vanilla extract
  • ·      1½ tsp white sugar


The third one is Mint Lime Refresher.
Ingredients:
  • ·      ½ cup sparkling mineral water
  • ·      3-4 fresh mint leaves
  • ·      ¼ tsp grated lime zest
  • ·      1 tsp honey
  • ·      1 ½ cups ice crushed



The final one is Cranberry Energizer
  • ·      1 ¼ cup cranberry juice
  • ·      ½ cup orange juice
  • ·      1 cup fresh raspberries
  • ·      1 TBSP lemon juice
  • ·      ½ cup ice crushed
  • ·      ¼ tsp stevia


I hope you all enjoy these recipes.  These are the ones that I am thinking of trying, but I first need to buy the ingredients.

Thanks for reading everyone.  If you have any suggestions then put it in the comments down below and don’t forget to share my blog with others.

Unit next time,


No comments:

Post a Comment