Sunday, August 30, 2015

Revlon 619 Rose & Shine Review


While I was out shopping I decided to get another lipstick to try that was better than the nude lipstick.  I got a Revlon 619 Rose & Shine.  This is kind of a dark pink and I think that it’s my favorite color to wear right now.  I original wore a color similar to it a few years ago.  However, I don’t have it anymore and don’t remember what kind it was.


You can either put on one coat or two coats of the lipstick, I put on two coats to make it brighter and stand out a little bit more than the one swipe of it.  This is my favorite color right now and it will be without a doubt a continuous buy for me.  It costs about $5.00 dollars and you should be able to get it at any of your local stores.

Thank you for reading everyone.  If you have any suggestions or comments about the lipstick put it in the comments below or on one of my social media pages.  Don’t forget to share my blog with others.

Until next time,




No comments:

Post a Comment