Saturday, September 5, 2015

Bride of the Century K-Drama Review


Hello everyone! Today I’m going to review the K-drama Bride of the Century.  This drama aired during February 22 – April 12, 2014.  I will try not to reveal too much about the show in-case anyone wants to watch it.

The Taeyang Corporation is the largest conglomerate in South Korea. The family that runs Taeyang has been under a curse for 100 years. The curse began when the first bride of the family's first son died. Under this situation, a love like fairy tale occurs while conspiracies run rampant.


This was a very good K-drama and I loved the twists throughout the show.  There were a few places in the show that did not make sense, but all was explained in the end of the show.  While watching the show, I mixed up the Na Doo-Rim and Jang Yi-Kyung.  For one, the characters are played by the same actor; two: I could only figure it out when she started to say they lines or the attitude she gave for the character.

Thank you everyone for reading my post.  I tried not give to much away so that you can watch it for yourself.  If you have any suggestions for me to review next put it in the comments down below.  Don’t forget to share my blog with others.

Until next time,


No comments:

Post a Comment