Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Chit Chat #2: Hello September


Its finally September, and that means its closer to fall.  I just love the fall because everything becomes cooler, crisp fresh air, and pretty fall color.  Back to the topic at hand, this month Im going to do a theme of post that match the fall.  Now, I know it's not fall yet, but I like to pretend that its cooler than it actually is.

This month I plan on doing some beauty post.  It will range from make-up, daily routines for healthy skin or cooler weather, and more.  I will also try to write a few game reviews, healthy recipes, and more.

I plan on posting whenever I get the chance.  Last month’s posting was never the same; it always changed because of my busy schedule.  This month is the same.  If I have any free time, then I will post, hopefully I can post at least twice a week.  I might post more that, and if I do, then thats great!  If not, then hopefully I can make it up with other days.

Thanks everyone for reading.  I hope I can keep up with my blog and post regular.  If not, then keep looking for updates on my Twitter @RetrospectBlog.  Tell me what your favorite part is of fall is in the comment below.

Until next time,



No comments:

Post a Comment