Thursday, November 26, 2015

I Am Thankful For...


Since today is Thanksgiving, I just wanted this post to be about things I am thankful for.
I am thankful for the opportunity to blog and give my thoughts on everything.  As I have said before, I don’t know what I would do without my blog and I am just happy that I get to share all of this with all of you reading.  It makes me happy that people see my work as a blogger and I just don’t know what I would do without it.


I am also thankful for everyone that supported me while I started this blog.  In the beginning there was that small doubt that I had while creating my blog thinking, “what if someone didn’t like it or my content is crap and does nothing at all, but sit there.”  After I see the constant page previews, it makes me feel that my content does make a difference and it always will make a difference.

I am also thankful for everything that I have in my life.  I would not be the way I am without everything that has happened in my life.  I first got into blogging not only from reading SmoonStyle but also from a Computer Literacy class that had me set one up in the first place.  I never though about blogging until I got my first page view, it made me excited and nervous at the same time when someone read the post.

I don’t want this post to be two long, but I am so thankful for everything in my life and I am happy that I get to share this with everyone on the blog.  So thank you for read everyone.  If you have any suggestions for the blog then put it in the comments down below and don’t forget to follow me for updates!


Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment