Saturday, December 5, 2015

Christmas Music List

Hello everyone!  Now, I was going to create a Christmas playlist for everyone, but I can’t really choose just one song I like so here’s what I will do.  I will list 5 full albums that I will be listening to this Christmas.



Tarja Turunen “Henkäys Ikusuudesta”

Michael Buble “Christmas”


Josh Groban “Noël”


Christmas With Nashville  

  • No video :( 

Various Songs on the Radio

There are so many good songs out there and I can’t list them all.  Most of the music I listen to is on the radio except for Tarja and Nashville.  Even though they don’t play on the radio I will still listen to the music on my phone.  Out of all the albums on my list my favorite is Tarja Turunen’s Christmas album.  Sorry about no post yesterday, I will try to make it up to everyone by doing two posts tomorrow.

Thank you for reading.  Tell me what your favorite Christmas music is in the comments down below and don’t forget to follow me for updates.

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment