Saturday, January 2, 2016

Happy New Year!!!


It’s officially 2016!! I don’t know if this is just me or not, but it doesn’t feel like anything has really changed that much. It still feels like 2015 even though it’s 2016. During this time of year people make resolutions. Well I sometimes do these as well, but sadly I always forget what they are after the first week or I just never complete them.  So like normal I will not be doing the New Year’s resolution, there will be, however, a few changes to the blog.

I plan on expanding the cooking section of the blog since for Christmas I got 4 cookbooks full of yummy treats.  This will be the end of any and all dieting and beginning for new desert creations.  There probably won't be many makeup reviews if any at all. I have a very small amount of makeup I can wear.  It's because it's to expensive to buy anything else, the makeup isn't that great, or because of the glitter (I'm talking about you eyeshadow).  I used to wear a nice light pink eyeshadow for the longest time that had a bit of glitter, but had to stop wearing it because it would irritate my eyes.  Now, I only use one brand because of it sadly.


Moving on, I will do some more game reviews.  I have I think 6 already written with a few finished and I'm working on more.  I don't know how many game reviews I will do.  I just got a few new games for Christmas and will definitely play soon.  So if you count the ones I finished and add the other ones I'm planning in my head there probably will be at least 2 or more game reviews a month unless something inevitable comes up that will make me post pone my post.


My posting scheduled will also change to 1 to 2 post a week.  I would love to be able to post at least one every day, but I have other priorities above blogging and things could change from now so you never know.

Now, I'm not sure if this should be counted as a New Year’s resolution or not since this has been a work in progress since October of last year.  I'm going to try to be more active on social media and on others blogs.  I have never really commented on blog or participated in very many chats, and because of my shyness it makes it very difficult to do this because you kind of second guess yourself to the point of deciding to not leave a comment or say anything, but I will make an effort to break out of my shell (hopefully).

I also want to shine light on other newbie bloggers.  If you just started blogging and want me to read your page put it in the comments down below.  I will list 10 new blog each week for this month so everyone can find all these great new blogs.  I know that if someone had done this for me, I would be very thankful to them since it's hard to get backing in the beginning of blogging since everything is still kind of new and confusing.  You can also message me to check out your blog on Twitter since I'm on there a lot, but it must be under the tweet asking for it.  I will usually pin those so you can find them.  If you have been blogging for more than at least a year you will not be chosen.  So if you send me your link and you have been blogging for 2 years, then I probably won't choose you, if you have been blogging for a year, you probably will get chosen.  I'm trying to be fair to the newbie bloggers since many lose confidence in blogging after a while because they think no one sees there work.  I have had that feeling and want to show other newbie blogger some love.

I'm also going to try to do a collaboration of some sort in the future.  I have never done one of these before so I might be a little lost on what to do.  If you want to do a collaboration with me, then send me a message on Twitter and we can work something out.  I also would love to do some giveaways, but would need sponsor for the items since I can't really afford to do any give always.  I also will be creating a poll for what you guys think I should improve on for my blog on Twitter.  You can go vote on it now.

Thank you everyone for reading.  I hope I can do a lot of these things for my blog in the future.  If you want me to read your blog put the link to your blog in the comments below and if you want to do a collaboration with me send me a message on Twitter so we work on it. Don't forget to follow and share this post if you liked it.

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment