Monday, January 4, 2016

Life Is Strange Game Review


Hey everyone.  Today I’m going to review the game Life is Strange.  Life is Strange is a game that is based on the choices you make in the game.  These kinds of games are so much fun to play and I loved playing this game.


The story is about a girl named Maxine (Max) Caulfield who moved back to Arcadia Bay, Oregon to finish 12th grade at a very well known art school.  After attending her photography class, she leaves and goes to the girl’s room to where she witnesses a murder of another girl.  As she reaches out her hand to try to stop the girl from dying she suddenly rewinds time back to her class repeating that same scenario again.  This gives you a chance to save her life a change the path of the story…
This game has 5 episodes, though each episode follows a similar storyline, your choices will affect the outcome of the game.  Each episode took about 3 to 5 hours to complete so if you like playing games like this, then this will definitely be a game for you.

I have always liked the longer story style games since they’re the most fun for me to play.  There was a lot to consider in the game and every decision you made was kind of based on what you think is right.  This was definitely a tearjerker for the final decision I made in the game.  I will defiantly replay this game again just to see the different outcomes.  This game is like no other game I have played before and I am happy for that I found this game.

Thank you for reading everyone!  If you want to play this game, then you can go to Steam to get your copy.  If you have any suggestions on what I should review next put it in the comments down below.

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment