Thursday, January 21, 2016

Newbie Blogger's



Hello everyone!  As I said in a previous post, I was going to share some newbie bloggers pages and well … today’s the day!  Sorry it took so long to get this post out.  I wanted to make sure everything was perfect before I posted it.  I have put all of the blog links in the post so you can go read all of these wonderful blogs.

I started this little project of mine based on how I would have felt if someone had done this for me.  I know what it’s like trying to reach an audience that would be interested in what my blog is about.  I thought that this would be a great way to help others find their audience too, while making new friends along the way.


There are so many blogs out there in the world, about so many different things.  I just love how each of these blogs have such a personal touch to them.  When I read all of these blogger posts, it feels like they are talking to me directly.  So here are the few of the newbie bloggers I picked out for this post.


The Beauty Blog is beauty and life blogs written by Zeynab.


Bethan’s Blog is a lifestyle beauty blog written in both English and Spanish.
I would also like to congratulate her on winning the Liebster Award.


Prompts By Dee is a blog by Miss Daisy, blogging about the many random things such as theatre, adventures, and more theatre.


E is For Emma is written by Emma; a theatre marketer and reviewer.  She also blogs about ballet, travel, and Birmingham’s Best Burgers.


NABS is blog by Shannice.  She blogs about her life as a fashion student, with posts ranging from light hearted funny post about her recent life events and goals along with her travels around the world.


Sophie Fossil is a beauty editorial space with high quality reviews with photography and in depth writing.


Under The Surface is a blog by the miss beautiful Amy Walker.  She blogs about mental health, books, products, advice and important issues, and baking posts!  Amy just recently started to post again from her short break.
I have been reading through quite a few of her posts and love them!  I hope you continue blogging and I cannot wait for your next post. 

Winery Crumbles
Winberry Crumbles is written by Rebecca and is a food and baking blog with baking recipes and posts about food topics.  She posts recipes for cakes, tarts, pies, and Biscuits.


Zoe is Clueless is written by Zoe, a lifestyle beauty blogger, blogging about things she loves and hates.


30 Plus and Beautiful is a beauty, lifestyle, food, fashion, and travel blog by Tori.
I loved reading all of these wonderful blogs and I’m happy that you guys shared them with me.  I would love to do this again in the future.  Thank you to the people that participated and I can’t wait to read more of everyone’s posts in the future.

If you have any suggestions for my next post leave it in the comments down below.  Don’t forget to follow me for update on my posts.

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment