Thursday, February 25, 2016

Moist Chocolate Mug Cake Recipe

All rights go to Table For Two for this Image.


I have always wanted to try a mug cake, they seem so simple, but I was afraid that it would turn out horribly.  I decided to try Table For Two Moistest Chocolate Mug Cake, it was so fluffy and rich I was shocked that it turned out this well.

Ingredients:

    ¼ cup all-purpose flour
    2 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
    ¼ tsp. baking powder
    2 tbsp. granulated sugar (you can add 1 tbsp. more if you like it a bit sweeter)
    ⅛ tsp. salt
    ¼ cup + 1 tbsp. milk
    2 tbsp. vegetable oil
    1 tbsp. hazelnut chocolate spread (Optional)



All credit of this recipe goes to Table For Two so go check her site.  Depending on what you decided to cook the cake in and the number of watts on your microwave, I would suggest you cook it for 60 seconds and then add time if needed.  I have over a thousand watts on my microwave and it took me about 80 to 120 seconds to cook.  I found that using only one tablespoon of cocoa powder and adding 1 tablespoon extra flour made it taste not as chocolatey and it taste better to me that way, and if you have a sweet tooth like me then I should defiantly add a 3rd tablespoon of sugar in since its not super sweet.

Thank you for reading everyone.  I hope you enjoys this recipe can make sure you go and check out Julie’s page for other recipes.  And don’t forget to follow me for updates.



Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment