Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Beauty Award Tag



Hello everyone!  In the beginning of March, Miss Jemma nominated me for the Beauty Award Tag!  (If you don’t already follow, go follow her and her lovely blog!) 

The Rules:

·      Mention and thank the person who nominated you.
·      Answer the questions they have asked you.
·      Nominated 10 beauty/fashion/lifestyle bloggers 
·      Create 10 questions for them to answer.
·      Let your nominees know you have tagged them!



1.    What is your favorite type of post to write about? Why?
My favorite type of post to write has to be my recipe posts.  I just love cooking so much and its fun to try out new recipes.

2.    If you were a superhero, what would your power be?
Is witchcraft considered a super power? If witchcraft is considered a super power, then definitely witchcraft.   If not then teleportation since

3.  If you had to get rid of one type of makeup (eg. lipstick) and you were never allowed to use it again what would you choose?
I would probably get rid of lipstick.  I don’t wear it very often and it would not be missed, but the rest of my makeup must stay.  I would not survive without my eyeliner, liquid makeup, concealer, eye shadow, and face powder (I wear a lot of makeup.).

4.    If you could have any three-course meal what would you choose for the courses?
I probably have a house salad with Italian dressing, chicken or shrimp Alfredo, and some sort of chocolate cake.  This probably wouldn’t be all in one sitting, it would be eat the salad and Alfredo with taking home the cake for later.

5.    Name a song you love, but hate to admit?
I don’t think I have any song that I hate to admit.  Most of the music I listen too I say it loud and proud.

6.    Would you rather only wear makeup on the weekends, or the weekdays?
I can’t choose just the weekend or the weekdays.  I wear makeup every single day.  The only time I don’t is when I’m sick and I can’t get out of bed, which doesn’t normally happen.  Can I choose the days I leave my house?

7.    If you had to throw one item of clothing away from your wardrobe, what would you choose?
I probably would throw out my t-shirts.  My closet is full of them since it so hard to find clothes that fit nice and will last more that a few washes.  Hoping to go shopping here in the next few days for some nicer clothes.

8.    What is your favorite blog post you have published? Why?
I think my favorite blog post would have to be my Newbie Blogger Post.  It was so much fun writing this post and I loved finding so many new bloggers.

9.    Breakfast or lunch?
Lunch.  I don’t know what it is about Breakfast but I hate eating early in the morning.  

10. Would you rather always be under dressed, or always be overdressed?
I rather be under dressed than over dress.  It would make everything so much easier.

Nominees


Your Questions
  1. What is your favorite type of makeup you’re using right now?
  2. What is your favorite blog post you have written so far?
  3. What was the latest book you’ve read?
  4. If you could travel any where in the world, where would you go?
  5. What is your favorite time of day? (Morning, Afternoon, Night)
  6. What is the oddest thing you have ever done in your life?
  7. Sephora or Mac?  Why?
  8. What do you see yourself doing in 10 years?
  9.  If you weren’t blogging, what would you be doing right now?
  10.   How did you come up with your blog name?

Thanks for reading everyone.  I would love to read my nominees responses so make sure you tag me on twitter so I can go read them.  If you were not tagged, but want to answer the questions to then put your answers to the questions down in the comments below.


Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment