Happy Easter Everyone! Since today is Easter and you’re preparing for that Easter dinner at relatives and want to make a simple Easter desert then I have the solution for you.
You will need:
- · Cookie Dough
- · Muffin or Cupcake Pans
- · Foil baking cups with paper (Optional)
- · Vanilla Frosting
- · Easter Candies of your choice (Mini Robin Eggs, M&M’s, or Jelly Beans)
1. Make your cookie dough or use premade cookie dough and set the oven to the required temperature. (I’m using premade cookie dough since I’m making quiet a few of these.)
2. Make round at least one-inch balls and place into muffin tin with or with out the baking cups, and make indents in the center of the cookie do to help the cookies cook in the center.
3. Cook you cookie dough in the pan until the cookies are golden brown and not raw in the center. (You may want to take the cookies out of the oven after they baked for a while and make a new indentation in all the cookie to help finish cooking.)
4. Immediately press an indentation into the cookies when you take them out of the oven with either a round wooden or plastic spoon and let them cool completely in the pan. Take the cookies out and prepare to place the frosting in the cookie cups.
5. Use either a frosting (Made fresh or premade) bag or a food storage bag and cut of 3/8 of the corner of the bag with frosting inside and squeeze about 2 teaspoons per cup and decorate the cups with candies.
I found these were very simple and easy and quick to make and they are just the cutest things I have seen and I hope you all enjoy these Cookie Cups.
Thank you for reading everyone. I hope you all have a Happy Easter.
Until next time,