Saturday, April 9, 2016

Mischievous Kiss Love In Tokyo 1-2 K-Drama Review



Hello everyone!  Today I am going to review the J-drama Mischievous Kiss Love In Tokyo season 1 and 2.

Kotoko Aihara (Honoka Miki) isn't very intelligent, and lacks ability in school. She is in class F, the least smartest class in her grade. Despite this, she has been in love with the schools most handsome, and most intelligent guy, Naoki Irie (Yuki Furukawa) ever since she saw him give a speech at the high school entrance ceremony. 

In her third year of high school, she decides to write him a love letter, but is rejected instantly. She is crushed to see her love letter was not even looked at, and decides to give up on the jerk who rejected her without even reading it. On the same day, Kotoko's house is hit by a shooting star, and collapses. 


As it is being rebuilt, her dad gets a phone call from his longtime friend, and is invited to stay with them. When she arrives at the house, she is in shock to see that this was the house of Naoki Irie, and his family. Although he shows a cold attitude, she realizes she can't help but love him. What will happen when fate takes over, and Kotoko's chance of winning Naoki's heart falls in her hands?



This was the first J-drama I have ever watched and I found this right after watching the anime Itazura Na Kiss.  I have always found that when shows are remade from anime it doesn’t always turn out well and I was praying would not be one of those.  My prays were answered and I fell in love with this show.  There were a few difference between the show and the anime (that's to be expected) but some of these changes were so very small you barely notice them unless you looked for them.

This was one of the best dramas I have ever watched and I am so happy I found it.  For a while I believed that there was going to be a third season, since there was a cliff hanger ending.  If they wanted to expand the show but if you watched the anime then you know that is the end.   I would recommend this show to anyone that is looking for that next favorite J-Drama.

Thank you everyone for reading.  If you want to go watch this drama your self then you can go watch season one at DramaFever or Viki.  You can also watch season two at DramaFever or Viki

Until next time,




No comments:

Post a Comment