Friday, September 2, 2016

Nancy Drew #15 The Creature of Kapu Cave


As the summer comes to an end I still want to hold on to the idea of a nice warm summer that’s not 100+ degrees Fahrenheit and the best way for me to do that is by playing Nancy Drew Creature of Kapu Cave.

You, as Nancy Drew, go to Hawaii to serve as a research assistant to Dr. Quigley Kim. A devastating scourge is destroying the pineapple crop causing residents to whisper that a local research compound has awoken the legendary Kane ‘Okala. Upon arriving, Nancy discovers the camp ravaged and Dr. Kim missing. Coincidentally, the Hardy Boys are also on the Island to complete a top-secret mission, but it’s up to Nancy to uncover this intricate web of mysteries in Nancy Drew: The Creature of Kapu Cave!

This game was one of the first Nancy Drew games I have ever played which is why it’s close to being number one in my book.  This is probably the closet thing I will ever get to Hawaii and Her Interactive did a great job making this game.

You get to play as Nancy and both of the Hardy Boys!  Which for any Nancy Drew fan would be a dream come true.  The graphic in the game are really great I love how the made the water move making it look so real for the graphics at that time.  The storyline does go a little fast, and you have to play the game in order or you can’t continue.  Other than that little hiccup the game is great.

My favorite part of the game is to just turn go to the beach and leave it on listening to the ocean.  You can also go a collect shells to make little necklaces and go finishing in the game which is fun when you don’t want to continue the game.

Thank you for reading!  I really hope that you enjoyed my little review for this game.  If you have any suggestions for a new game for me to review then tell me in the comments down below.

Until next time,


No comments:

Post a Comment