Friday, October 21, 2016

Spooky Halloween Tag



As it’s getting closer to Halloween, I thought it would be fun to do a Halloween tag and get other to join in on the fun for Halloween!  To get things started I will be answering 24 questions and if you want, you can takes some of the question I’ve answer and use them or come up with your own.

Rules:
Mention and thank the person who nominated you.
Answer the questions they have asked you.
Nominated 10 others who want to join in on the fun.  (No special requirements.)
Choose 10 questions for them to answer.
Let your nominees know you have tagged them!


1. Favorite horror or Halloween-themed song?
I don’t really have a favorite Halloween song per say, but I do love listening to Peter Gundry spooky music at the moment. 

2. Name something you wouldn’t want to run into in a dark forest or in an abandoned building.
I think there are quiet a few things, but just to make sure I get them all.  It would have to be anything that would kill me or scare me to death.

3. Have you ever played with an Ouija Board?
I have never played with an Ouija Board and I don’t think I ever will.  I have played with an Angel Board, but I haven’t touched it for a while.  The last time I did I made a family members plane tickets go up a few dollars…

4. Favorite horror monster or villain?
I don’t really have one.

5. If you were dared to spend the night in a “haunted house”, would you do it?
Hell no!! I do not want spirits following me home and causing chaos in my home.  They can stay where they are.

6. Are you superstitious?
Very.  For some of the superstitions I don’t really believe in like don’t walk under a ladder or don’t cross a black cats path.  I believe in all the ones that aren’t silly.

7. Do you ever see figures in your peripheral vision?
Yes and it scares the heck out of me.

8. Which urban legend scares you the most?
I don’t really know any urban legends.  I tried to look a few up but all the ones I found were to silly.

9. Do you prefer gore or thrillers?
I absolutely hate gore with a passion.  Thrillers aren’t that bad but gore is the worst.

10. Do you believe in multiple dimensions or worlds?
Of course I do.  Whenever you make decision, have you ever wondered what would happen if you made a different choice?  Well, I believe that the other dimension holds that other choice.

11. Ever made a potion of any sort?
I don’t think I have every made any potion, but I would be willing to try.

12. Do you get scared easily?
Yes and that why it takes a lot to get me to watch any horror film ever.

13. Have you ever played Bloody Mary?
Yes, and nothing happened at all. 

14. You’re home alone but you hear footsteps in your house, what do you do?
If I heard footsteps in my home while I was alone I would first arm myself and then investigate.  Hopefully it would just be the house adjusting.

15. If you got trapped in one scary movie, which would you choose?
How about none!

16. If you could only wear one Halloween costume for the rest of your life, what would you be?
If I had to wear one Halloween costume for the rest of my life it would be some form of Medieval Renaissance costume.

17. Would you ever go to a graveyard at night?
I have and there’s nothing really spooky about it.  Though it was only at 6 or 7pm at night and still bright as day.  Would I do it again?  Probably not since they creep me out now.

18. In a zombie apocalypse what is your weapon of choice?
Does a nuke count as a weapon of choice?

19. Would you rather go to a Halloween party or go trick or treating?
I would rather go to a Halloween party.  Trick or Treating is for the younger children while the parties are more for the teen’s and adults.

20. You’re in a horror movie. Are you the final girl, the first to die, the comic relief, the skeptic, the smart one, or the killer?
I would probably be a mixture of the first to die, the comic relief, and the skeptic. 

21. Do you have to watch something happy after watching a horror movie so you can go to sleep?
If I watch any horror movie I would have to watch something else right after it.  I don’t do scary, and nightmares from the movie are not fun.

22. Whilst watching scary movies, are you the person who yells at the characters, the person with their eyes covered the whole time, or the person who falls asleep?
I'm the one who’s covering their eyes the whole time and trying to distract myself.

23. Are you the one who gets scared, or the one who does the scaring?
Both!  I love scaring people but hate getting scared.

24. If you could have a spooky Halloween pet (black cat, owl, bat, rat, wolf), what would you pick?
I would have to pick a cat.  I love kitties and they are just so cute and cuddly.  You can’t say no to a cat.

I would like to thank all of you who replied to my FB post in The Girl Gang group.  I didn’t expect this many replies when doing this tag.  I hope you all have fun answering your questions!
  

The people I’m nominating are…

Samantha from Coco Butter Blog
Bronagh from Bronagh Loves…
Melissa from Fruity Flamingo
Kimberly from Sister Of The Moon
Leonie from Miss Leonie Willson
Lauren from Lauren Catherine
Sophie from Sophie Grace
Kia from Its Kia Erin
Kathleen from Ka5thleen
Sarah from The Scarlet State
Laura from Lojo Vs The World
Aqilah from Skinny Decxf Latte
Becky from The Owlet
Kelly from This Northern Gal
Liv from Livvy Rose
Danielle from Danielle Brundish

 Questions:

1.  How much do you enjoy Halloween?
2.  How do you get into the Halloween spirit?
3.  Favorite decoration?
4.  If you could have a spooky Halloween pet (black cat, owl, bat, rat, wolf), what would you pick?
5.  What’s you weird/odd fear?
6.  Favorite scary movie?
7.  Best costume?
8.  Do you prefer gore or thrillers?
9.  If you were dared to spend the night in a “haunted house”, would you do it?
10.  Would you rather go to a Halloween Party or go trick or treating?


Thank you everyone for reading!  I hope you all enjoy this tag.  Make sure to tag me with your post so I can read all of your answers.

Until next time,


1 comment: